Destination Development ~ Advisory ~ International Investment
Emerging economies are the fastest growing economies in the world. Targeted tourism investments give them the power to build and sustain economic stability, fiscal independence and higher living standards.
MOSTE is a core member of a team of destination development experts. We specialize in tourism development, investment, and cultural enterprise in emerging destinations. Collectively, the team has worked with governments and organizations on every continent. Together we create strategic programs that drive investments, stimulate, and sustain growth.
WHAT WE DO
Work with governments and private sector stakeholders to make targeted connections with investors to build long-term economic impact that will:
- Generate jobs
- Build opportunities for independent enterprise
- Support existing businesses
- Grow tourism
- Research-based strategic analyses and action plans
- Market segment profiles
- Holistic evaluations considering all aspects of a destination’s economy
- Customizable investments programs
- Collaboration with all economic sectors (agribusiness, infrastructure, health services, skills development, independent property development and more)
- Stakeholder engagement
Mr. Scott Wayne
Scott Wayne is the President of SW Associates, LLC, an international consulting practice based in Washington DC. With more than 20 years of experience focused on sustainable destination development and management, Scott has advised clients for the World Bank, World Trade Organization, USAID, private sector and non- governmental organizations throughout Africa, the Middle East, Europe and the South Pacific. Scott’s practice handles all aspects of tourism planning and related economic development.
Mr. Joseph McInerney
Joe McInerney, President and CEO of McInerney Hospitality International, a full service international consulting practice based in Washington DC, has 50+ years of experience in the international tourism and hospitality industries. His past experience includes positions as president/CEO of ITT Sheraton’s Franchise Division, Hawthorn Suites, Forte Hotels, the Pacific Asia Travel Association, and the American Hotel & Lodging Association. Joe has been a change agent – growing brands, creating earning streams, increasing profits, enhancing brand image, and significantly improving employee morale at the companies and associations he managed. His international industry leadership and global perspective are unparalleled.
The business of travel and tourism is everybody's business ...
Go deeper ... dine in a local restaurant when you travel, purchase something from a small market or shop, buy a handicraft, pay a local guide, attend a cultural show -- change a life.
Our responsibility as an industry
For a couple of decades Dawn Drew has been an active, vocal participant in the travel industry.
- Equalize -- connect the "haves" of the world to the "have-nots"
- Build - create jobs that grow into careers
- Transform - translate the buzzwords into commerce. Authentic, transformative experiences should build and sustain the economies of the communities that provide them.
- Guide -- help consumers make truly considered decisions, because they impact real lives once they depart.
Examples of MOSTE, Inc. Industry Engagement and Advisory
- NYC + Co. -- Thinking Out Loud Marketing Think Tank
- Ministry of Tourism, Gov't of India -- Incredible India UX evaluation
- USTOA -- Out of Country Board Meeting location development
- TTRA -- India Impact (in-bound travel impact and outlook session)
- US Dept. of Commerce -- Travel and Tourism Advisory Committee
- NYU Distinguished Lecturer - The Ricelle "Bunny" Grossinger's Lecture Series in Tourism Management
- Americas Competitiveness Forum
- Click here for complete list of engagements and advisory activity on CV